Now that masks have become part of our daily dress code, a daily face of makeup for those that wear makeup, has become a challenge to some. Do you want to wear the makeup, or do you want your mask tobe wearing the makeup at the end of the day? This is a great time to focus on your eyes since they will be the main attraction!
Here are 5 quick eye focus tips for your COVID19 masks...
1. Concentratie on the eyebrows filling them in with the products you love. A quick brow gel is great. If you really need to fill in sparse brows, then go for your eyebrow pencil, pomade, or powder. Apply setting spray with an eyebrow spoolie brush toset if you do not use brow gel.
2. Focus on an eyelid color and an optional crease color. Go for neutrals or a bold color effect. Spray your eyeshadow brush with setting spray to help the eye makeup last longer. Do not forget eye primer. If you use concealer as your eye primer, use setting spray on your concealer brush, apply the concealer and use a fluffy brush to apply setting powder.
3. Focus your eyeliner on the upper lash line and waterline with a waterproof liner.Optional line the lower lash line. Next curl your lashes and coat with your favorite mascara.
4. Use concealer on key areas of the face (e.g., forehead, under eyes and upper bridge of the nose) where needed using a setting spray on your concealer brush. Let the concealer set for 2-3 minutes then follow with a fluffy brush for application of setting powder. Lastly spray the face with your setting spray.
5. For lip color use a lip liner to completely line and fill in the lips. Use a tissue to cover the lips, dust over the tissue with loose face powder and a spritz of setting spray.
Optional Steps for foundation blush/ bronzer...
6. If you cannot resist the full face of foundation,spray a fluffy foundation brush with setting spray followed with a “light”application of foundation. Next set with loose setting powder. Last step, spritz your face with setting spray. Follow the same foundation steps for blush and/or bronzer application.
Your best tools are setting spray, loose setting powder and fluffy brushes. Why not sponges? Remember a sponge is absorbent so every product you apply with a sponge will be absorbed by the sponge especially setting spray and setting powder.
Always remember your skincare application before and after wearing masks and makeup to minimize irritation from prolonged masks wearing and keep skin moisturized.
#focusoneyes #masks #skincare #loose set powder #setting spray #concealer #fluffybrush #eyeshadow #creasecolor #boldeyecolor #eyeliner #waterline #curllashes #mascara #lightfoundation #eyebrows #eyebrowgel #pomade #eyepencil #blush #bronzer #tools